Monday, December 16, 2013

POST #2 Business Letter

The White House.Washington D.C.
P.O Box 6985
San Jose, California 95148

December 6, 2013

Ms. Zoe Lofgren
Congresswoman
589 N. Third Street, Suite A
San Jose, Ca 95148

           
             Dear Ms. Zoe Lofgren:

                       I am asking for a reservation to visit the white house because I have always wanted to explore and adore all the features that the white house offers. It would make my world if you accepted my request to visit the white house because as an American Citizen i believe that i deserve the opportunity to step foot in the white house and explore. My dream has always been to be in the white house and to be there in person to experience and to learn more about the presidents who have lived there.
                      I would love to see the portraits of the presidents in person because I've always seen the portraits on the internet but to see them in person would be great. The feeling of being in the white would be amazing because I've always wanted to be inside since I was a little kid. I would always love to visit the presidents dining room because that is were all the presidents have had supper and to be right there by the table would leave me speechless.
                     The last place in the white house that i would love to visit would be the presidents office. The reason why is because the presidents make big decisions in that room and the presidents spend majority of their time working in that office. I would love to just really explore the white house and adore all of the portraits and the beauty of the white house itself. If my request to you is rejected, it would be shameful because I believe that every american should deserve the chance of experiencing being inside of the white house and to take a tour around the huge house. Please give me the opportunity and chance to explore and adore everything that the white house has to offer.

                     Best Regards,

                                Brandon Castillo










what is the most inspiring and/or interesting to you and why? 

               ~The most inspiring thing to me is that the white house is in located in Washington D.C because it represents Washington D.C. as a very important to the people  and its inspires me to visit the white house while I am in Washington D.C someday. 

Why do you think our founding fathers felt it was important to build such an impressive home for our presidents?

                     ~I believe that the reason for our founding fathers to build the white house for our future presidents is because the white house can represent a very valuable person that only presidents of the U.S. will ever have the opportunity to live in such a lovely, praised house. 







No comments:

Post a Comment